Tuesday, September 24, 2013

PICTURE BOOKS!





     Dear viewers,

                          Welcome back to Ethan's Tacotopia today I'm sorry but I'm not going to talk about food today sorry for the delay on my posts too. Today we are actually going to be talking about something that should bring back some childhood memories, picture books! My favorite picture book when I was little was called a very quiet cricket, I mostly liked it because every time you would open it would make cricket noises. I even got yelled at once or twice from just doing it repeatedly opening and closing it. Do any of you remember when your parents used to read you books, I used to use it as an excuse for staying up later too. I loved getting read to, though I was not allowed to read the same book two nights in a row, so I would go back and forth between the same books.
                         You guys and ladies should go back through all your old stuff and see if you could find any picture book that you used to read or have it read to. if you find one then read it and see if it brings back any forgotten memories from your past. As most of you probably know when your a kid nothing gets old. You can read the same book or watch the same movie over and over. Well I think this concludes my post people, adios!  The Very Quiet Cricket Cover Image

No comments:

Post a Comment