Tuesday, November 12, 2013


                                                          Video Games The Sport!



Dear peoples,


                     Have you ever thought of making video games a sport? Well it already kind of is considering there are competitions and everything else with Call of Duty clans and other games. I myself am a gamer and I would highly appreciate making it a sport so I could show off my skill. To bad I am actually not the greatest at the game I kind of stink at it but still I would like to attempt to get better by watching the ''professionals". I have seen people that are great at the game on YouTube because of their posts and it amazes me how great they are. I'm sure there are many gamer people out there too so wouldn't you guys all want to see professionals of Call Of Duty playing a real sport which is video games? If it did become a professional sport I'm sure everybody would get chances to be in the sport yourself, and any normal person or crazy person would probably want to try. It would be like people are all in there clans and they want to find out who is most dominant and people all over the world could compete for the crown as long as it doesn't get to crazy where they make a video game high school or something like that because then things would get out of hand and our countries lazy rate will greatly increase. This is a great subject to argue about anyway if it were up to me obviously I would want video games a sport in this country and for our worlds gamers everywhere else Well anyway guys I'm sorry I'm not talking about food like I always do. i'll post about food most of the time to.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment