Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dear viewers,

                      My favorite class in my entire school day would have to be world history. I like it because I get to do assignments about basically making my own community and its rules and it makes me feel like I'm on top. I get to make my own laws that suit me and my future town perfectly, though I do not want to go in the government in the future I have a different job in mind. My good friends are also all in this class and we all team up in groups and we all help make one persons laws better. Right now in history classwe are digging up any law we want and we see the advantages and the disadvantages of the policy. The new policy I made talked about how we could possibly change the sex offender policy to make it a whole lot better to where we can find the sex offenders before they commit another crime. The teacher in my history class is also super humorous and makes the whole class laugh a lot, and happens to be the school basketball coach. another thing we have done is studied 6 characters who supposedly discovered America and see if we are correct but its difficult to decide because of the amount of proven evidence there is for certain people. the character I chose was a native American name Chief Howling Wind and its proven that scientists discovered bones and ear wax that are related to some natives and Asians today and date back 50000 years ago. My character supposedly outdates all the other people who supposedly discovered America so I believe I got that project in the bag. so out of all my classes history is my favorite subject, but I love language arts too because without it I probably would never had made this amazing blog!


Christopher Columbus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org - 220 × 265 - Search by image
Posthumous portrait of Christopher Columbus by Sebastian del Piombo, 1519. he did not discover America!!!!
 
                                                                   sincerely,
                                                                       Me

No comments:

Post a Comment