Thursday, May 22, 2014

I Believe


I Believe                                                              by: Ethan Wilson

I believe in basketball my favorite sport

Because I am kind of good at while still being very small.

I believe in a good healthy meal every now and then

Because it may help me get stronger and more fit.

I believe in Christianity

Because I believe the stories of God and Jesus Christ

I believe in happy dreams

Because they always make me feel better when I wake up

I believe in democracy

Because only the people know what they want

I believe that asparagus is not really healthy for you

Because it’s the worst tasting vegetable

I believe in mini microwaves

Because they help me cook  a lot of my food.

I believe in showers, brushing my teeth, and basically good hygiene

Because I couldn’t be clean and smell good without it

I believe in warm cozy sweatshirts in winter

Because it helps me from getting to cold

I believe in all kinds of eagles

Because they are the biggest birds and most high flying birds I have ever seen.

I do not believe in the sport cricket

It is pointless in my eyes

I do not believe in makeup

Because it hides your true self

I do not believe in private school

Because you meet more friends in public school

I do not believe in night mares

Because they will never come true… I hope

I don’t believe in Buddhism

Because I like sticking to one religion.

I wish I believed in overgrown animals

Because I have always wanted to see a giant lady bug.

I wish I believed in magic tricks

Too bad most of them are fake…

I wished I believed in a true best friend

That would never hurt me.

I used to believe in reincarnation after you die

But now I know you go to heaven or somewhere else

I used to believe in super powers

Because I thought if I made a wish about having one I would but it never worked

The most amazing thing to me in my eyes is space

Because there are infinite possibilities out there like it’s a never ending place, there could be other life

Forms, amazing undiscovered worlds, infinite dimensions with you but in a different way.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment